Yet another month has passed by, and it is the time to look at my dividend income for May 2015.
Here is my dividend income for May 2015:
- Gjensidige Forsikring ASA (GJFO) 383.5 NOK = $51.19
- AT&T inc (T) $37.60
- Verizon Communications Inc. (VZ) $18.15
- Kinder Morgan Inc (KMI) $25.44
- Realty Income Corp. (O) $8.72
- HCP Inc. (HCP) $35.60
- Prospect Capital Corporation (PSEC) $8.33
Recap May 2015:
I did buy some more HCP Inc, few weeks after my first purchase. I was going to make a post about it but then it just got forgotten and later I did not bother anymore. I currently own total of 63 shares of HCP Inc.
Did not make any more buys after that, I just have been saving some cash. And thinking on what, when and how much. It has been a bumpy ride on the stock markets recently so I have just been standing on the sidelines and waiting for something to happen.
Stocks that has gotten my interest.
I'm following various different stocks, ETF:s, funds etc. Here is currently my top picks for my next buy.
- Chevron corp (CVX)
- Exxon Mobil corp (XOM)
- Royal Dutch Shell Plc (RDS.A or B)
- Bank of Nova Scotia (BNS)
- Toronto-Domination Bank (TD)
- Intel Corp (INTC)
- Plains All American (PAA)
- GlaxoSmithKline Plc (GSK)
- National Grind Plc (NGG)
- Global X Funds (SDIV)
- General Electric Company (GE)
- Blackstone Group LP (BX)
- Mizuho Financial Group (MFG)
- Enterprise Products Partners L.P. (EPD)
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ)
There is a few, I do follow like 100 other stocks. But these are the ones that I have found to be most interesting at the moment. There is few popular companies here and some of them are maybe less known. Feel free to give your opinion! What would you buy ? Pick something on the list or maybe you know a better one?
Anyway happy dividend hunting!